Great clean red. Wonderful for your holiday projects: Christmas, 4th of July!
1. Clean and dry object to be painted.
2. Remove lid and stir thoroughly. Sometimes stirring will not be required with our paint; it's that good!
3. Apply one coat and allow to dry; 15 minutes to a few hours to dry, depending on climate.
4. Apply second coat, if needed.
5. Allow second coat to dry.
6. Seal surface with one of our DIY Paint finishing products -- links to collection
DO NOT FREEZE | ONLY 9 INGREDIENTS + LOVE
Water, clay, porcelain clay, chalk, alcohol, ester (as a binder), cellulose, pigments, and preservative.