My "go-to" white paint. The perfect white to use by itself or along with any of the DIY colors.
1. Clean and dry object to be painted.
2. Remove lid and stir thoroughly. Sometimes stirring will not be required with our paint; it's that good!
3. Apply one coat and allow to dry; 15 minutes to a few hours to dry, depending on climate.
4. Apply second coat, if needed.
5. Allow second coat to dry.
6. Seal surface with one of our DIY Paint finishing products -- links to collection
DO NOT FREEZE | ONLY 9 INGREDIENTS + LOVE
Water, clay, porcelain clay, chalk, alcohol, ester (as a binder), cellulose, pigments, and preservative.