I'm sorry if you haven't ever picked a fresh juicy Bing cherry off the tree and had the sweet juice taste linger in your mouth. Yes, the color of this paint represents that sweet color perfectly.
1. Clean and dry object to be painted.
2. Remove lid and stir thoroughly. Sometimes stirring will not be required with our paint; it's that good!
3. Apply one coat and allow to dry; 15 minutes to a few hours to dry, depending on climate.
4. Apply second coat, if needed.
5. Allow second coat to dry.
6. Seal surface with one of our DIY Paint finishing products -- links to collection
DO NOT FREEZE | ONLY 9 INGREDIENTS + LOVE
Water, clay, porcelain clay, chalk, alcohol, ester (as a binder), cellulose, pigments, and preservative.