DIY Wax Finish Treatments
1. Allow the DIY Paint to dry completely before applying wax; 15 minutes to a few hours.
2. Use wax brush or lint free cloth to evenly apply a thin layer of wax. The surface may appear uneven or translucent.
3. Allow to dry overnight; surface will even out.
4. After wax has dried, buff surface with a soft cloth to a beautiful hard sheen.
5. Finished surfaces should be kept free of moisture and extreme use for a week or more, to fully cure and harden.
DO NOT FREEZE!
Fast drying low VOC furniture wax.
5 INGREDIENTS + LOVE: beeswax, carnauba wax, candelila wax, isophar, pigment.